DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL
PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S DAILY FOUNTAIN
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 4, 2021
FISHERS OF MEN
- Father, thank you for locating me and fishing me out of the ocean of this sinful world
- Father, as many that are still lost in the ocean of this sinful world; please fish them out and save them in Jesus name
- Father, grant me grace to follow you fully till the very end in Jesus name
- Father, make me a fisher of men in Jesus name
- Father, raise up more fishers of men that will go into the world to rescue the lost in Jesus name
- Father, please take away any hinderances in my way so I can continue to follow you in Jesus name
- Father, when the trumpet sounds; let me be among the faithful that will be called into your kingdom in Jesus name
- Father, as many who have decided to follow after you; please keep them faithful till the end that they will not look back in Jesus name
- Father, as I follow after you in the service of the kingdom let goodness and mercy continue to follow me in Jesus name
- Whether devil like it or not, I will make heaven and receive my Eternal reward in Jesus Name.
- This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Personal and family requests.
- Confession: God bless the Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion, and bless our country Nigeria. 1Chronicles 17:27
- Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus’ Mighty Name we pray. Amen
✝️📗DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL
✝️🔎TOPIC: FISHERS OF MEN
📺 WATCH TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL MESSAGE VIA THIS YOUTUBE LINK BELOW 👇🏻
✝️📖TEXT: MATTHEW 4:18 – 22 (NKJV)
- And Jesus, walking by the Sea of Galilee, saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen.
- Then He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
- They immediately left [their] nets and followed Him.
- Going on from there, He saw two other brothers, James [the son] of Zebedee, and John his brother, in the boat with Zebedee their father, mending their nets. He called them,
- and immediately they left the boat and their father, and followed Him.
Matthew narrated how Jesus called His first four disciples who were all fishermen – He commanded them to leave their job of fishing and follow lim. They never argued or asked to consult family members before answering the call of the Master. They obeyed immediately. He informed them they were going for a higher task – fishing for men. Jesus knew that their skill of fishing can come in handy in fishing for the souls of men. Their choice of answering the call is manifest today: People are eager to give their children the names of these disciples. Monuments and memorials like Churches are also named after them.
No matter your profession, we are all called to be fishers of men, either on full or part time basis (Mark 16:15). Have you been in between two opinions to decide if to answer the call of the Master or not? Jesus is still waiting for you. If you do not answer the call fast, He will replace you with a willing vessel because the Master’s business must go on. Jesus never calls lazy people. He looks for those who are very busy and gives them more challenging tasks. What are you still waiting for? Answer the call now and you will Never regret it.
✝️🙏 PRAYER: Lord, may you help me to make up my mind to answer your
call to be a fisher of men.
DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL